A Blog is a section on your site. It can look just like your other pages. It has special features that other pages don’t usually have.
A Blog is made up of individual “posts” which are short pieces on a topic with or without photos.
A Blog can include all the normal Blog features or just a few.
The most common are:
- Categories list (very important)
- Dates when posted (not always necessary)
- Author of post (sometimes good if you get others to give you content to use)
- Comment areas (a form on the site page which others can use)
- Archived posts (older posts)
- Posts by category (ability to only see these)
I customize your Blog to use the features that make sense for your site.
To read more, see my blog post: What is a Blog and is it important to have one on a site?